The Kingdom of Spain is one of the ten countries most popular among foreign real estate investors. Besides low prices and simple registration procedures, one of the advantages of purchase is access to mortgage loans even without a resident status. Provided proofs of your creditworthiness needed to look if you qualify for a mortgage, there can be offered more than attractive financing conditions: non-residents – up to 60% of the price of the property for a period of up to 20-30 years, at 2-3% per annum, while residents can expect 70-80% of the price.

The key to success in getting a mortgage in Spain under favorable conditions is the competent execution of the package of documents. Lawyers of Spain legal will help you select the best mortgage program and undertake to prepare and file documents as well as support you in all agencies and monitor the transaction.


  • Foreigner identification number (NIE).
  • Proof of solvency (records of employment, company or real estate property documents, employee salary certificates, credit history, bank account statements, tax returns, etc.).
  • No violations of the visa regime.
  • Funds for down payment.
  • Compliance with the age range (21-70 years old).

for foreigners when getting a mortgage in Spain

  • One of the lowest mortgage rates in Europe.
  • Openness to foreign borrowers.
  • Residence permit or citizenship of the country are not necessary.
  • No need for surety/pledge.
  • Long maturity (up to 30 years).
  • No restrictions on the price of the property.
  • High liquidity when renting out.

Our services
for getting a mortgage include

  • Selection of a bank and program with the best interest rate.
  • Opening a bank account.
  • Collection, preparation, and submission of the required documents.
  • Registration of a security deposit/purchase agreement.
  • Obtaining a foreigner identification number (NIE).
  • Support and negotiations in the bank, agencies.
  • Registration and signing of the contract and deed of sale, registration of the transaction in the state register.